BENGAL BEVERAGES PVT. LTD
Bengal Beverages Pvt. Ltd. is among India’s leading beverages manufacturing companies (Authorized Bottlers of Coca Coca Company), with consolidated revenues of around Rs.250 crores (USD 50 million) in 2010-11. It is one of the leading beverage industries in the soft drinks segment in West Bengal. The Company’s over 600 employees are guided by the vision of “Consumer Satisfaction is our Asset.” Its key products include Thums Up, Sprite, Coca-Cola, Fanta, Limca, Maaza, Kinley Soda & Kinley Water.
Bengal Beverages had huge number of funds that varied in size and complexity with an equally large number of investors. The existing system was unable to handle the huge amount of data that was getting generated each day leading to operational bottlenecks and performance degradation. Due to several files and different asset classes that Bengal Beverages dealt in, the fund management process was getting cumbersome, time-consuming and error-prone.It needed a software that covered the full spectrum of investment management from portfolio management,reporting to trading,compliance, reconciliation, billing across multiple files with multiple Demat A/cs.
To get rid of the crisis Bengal Beverages opted for Midas Gold Solution,an integrated tracking and reporting engine which handles all Asset classes like Equity Shares, Mutual Fund, Fixed Deposit, Insurance, Debentures, Bonds, Derivatives – Futures (Commodity & Equity) & Options, Bullion, Real Estate, Precious Art, PPF, Loans & Cash etc on one single platform. It is designed for the unique needs of Portfolio Management for Corporate & Family Treasury Offices.
Midas tracks investments across multiple Demat Account with multiple files for
1. consolidated Group operation
2. Global Stock Reporting
required by Family offices and Corporate Groups. Many High Net Worth Families have a variety of assets distributed among multiple institutions, and even multiple countries. Being able to show clients the complete picture of their assets helps the users to manage their funds more efficiently and enhances the firm’s value.
1. Generated power MIS across multiple Investment Entities on Capital Gains (Long Term/Short Term), Industry-wise Allocation etc.
2. Helped to maximize the ROI (Return on Investment) from each asset class over a period of time by helping in proper historical analysis and therefore better investment decisions over Asset Allocation and Stock Selection.
3. Automated investor accounting for accurate and seamless allocations of assets, gains, and losses among multiple family members.
4. It accurately generate management reports that gives a bird’s eye view of investors / clients’ holdings of the asset classes and currency exposure, calculate and analyse the performance, and make better informed asset allocation decisions.
5. Customizable, flexible and automated portfolio reporting to meet clients’, highly specific needs.
Agarwal Sultania & Associates
For all these works to be done properly, they are using different accounting software’s that are available in the market view more….
KOTHARI ENTERPRISE PVT. LTD
Rajkumar Kothari,is using different online softwares for managing his investments & is using as well as other equity view more….
JET AGE FINANCE PVT. LTD
A long time –Midas client, Jet Age Finance Pvt. Ltd, needed a more robust Wealth Management Solution that would consolidate all their view more….